Motorized Delta Stage not functioning properly

Hi! I’ve been working on getting an openflexure microscope set up using a delta stage.
At this point most of it is working (i.e. I can get an image, control the microscope etc).

The issue starts with the actual control of the motors. In the openflexure EV software there’s an option to change the stage type, but this doesn’t seem to actually change anything about the behaviour of the motors, resulting in it being very hard to get any movement in the Z axis (for focussing etc).

Is anyone familiar with this issue or know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance

Sorry, this was a bug we spotted and fixed in v2.7. If you follow the instructions in this post to get on to the newest version, the problem should be fixed.

Hi! Thanks for the reply, I’m pretty sure I’m already on the latest version though, but the problem still persists.

I’ll try updating again, but I don’t think there’s anything to update

The stage works properly now! I’m not sure if something changed going from 2.7 to 2.8 but version 2.8 now allows me to change the stage type properly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Yes the changes I’d made weren’t pushed through in 2.7, but everything should work in 2.8.