Which configuration for dark field blood imaging? 0.6 nozzle and PETG possible?

Hi @nethead, the base that you are using is the new base that was designed after the beta1 release, but the drawer you have is the beta1 drawer. The new drawer and base are specifically to overcome the socket height issue that you see with Sangaboard v0.5. Moving the socket meant that we also needed to move the screw to the side. All of the STLs for Sangaboard v0.5 are on the thread about the Sangaboard, in post 50. You will need the electronics_drawer-pi4_sanga_stack_11mm.stl for Pi 4 and Sangaboard v0.5.

We do not have any specific mounting for any electronics required for the LED array. That is an option that is not in the core version of the microscope, I have not used this illumination myself, but the board in the instructions I linked above is just a level shifter. There might be space above the Sangaboard to fit that over the top and still get the motor cables out underneath, but as it is just a level shifter there are plenty of very small level shifter breakout boards that you could use.

1 Like