OpenFlexureCon 2022

Dear All,
I’m delighted to say that we will hold a workshop on the OpenFlexure Project in Bath this July. We’ve booked a venue from lunchtime on Monday 11th July until lunchtime on Wednesday 13th July. It would be lovely to finally meet as many members of the community as are able to make it. There won’t be a registration fee, though we are limited as to how many people the venue will accommodate. If you would like to come, or if you’d like to send a video so you’re represented even if you can’t come, please complete the application form here:

I am enormously excited to bring together some of the community for the first time in person! I hope we’ll do roughly equal parts of celebrating what we have achieved together, documenting the progress we’ve made and the impact we’ve had, and discussing what we will do in the future.

All the best,

Richard

4 Likes

A few folk mentioned the survey above was down yesterday. I think this was a short outage for planned maintenance, and it’s back up again. Any more issues, please do shout :slight_smile:

Well, this seems like a giant leap. Have you finalized the date?

(the survey site seems to be down again today)

Ah, what a pain. If it doesn’t come back soon, I might need to find an alternative form hosting platform :frowning:

I’ve been using https://app.surveystack.io/. Works pretty good and is really easy to build the forms

It did come back - not sure when, but it’s been up every time I’ve checked the last couple of days :slight_smile: